In order to get optimal performance from your Mendi you should make sure of the following:
1. You are in a calm environment as well as mindset.
2. The headset should sit firmly on our forehead, neither too tight nor too loose.
3. Ensure that here's no gap between the sensors (the black part on the inside of your Mendi) and your skin.
4. There's no direct source of light (sun or lamp). Direct light may interfere with the sensor reading - dim environment is ideal.
5. Do not tense your muscles, move your eyebrows neck or forehead during your Mendi sessions.
6. Once your Mendi is on and the sync is complete the app will guide you through the rest.