Limited Warranty For The Mendi Headset
Your Mendi device is warranted to be functional for normal use and free of build-defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt of the functional Mendi device (the “Warranty Period”). The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Improper handling
- Unauthorized repairs
- Usage with unauthorized accessories
- Other causes which are not structural defects obstructing the use or compromising build quality.
The warranty only applies to a new Mendi pledged on Kickstarter or Indiegogo, or purchased via our ecommerce store at mendi.io. It does not apply to headsets handed out for beta testing. If we verify that you are the original purchaser of the Mendi headset and you discover a covered defect within the Warranty Period, we will replace the device free of charge or will issue a refund.
To be eligible to return a faulty Mendi device to us, you must follow the warranty claim process set out below:
- Check these troubleshooting steps in trying to resolve your issue, prior to contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a replacement request.
- Contact us at email@example.com with a warranty request. You will receive a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number, shipping address and other instructions from us via email. The RMA number must be included with your Mendi return package.
- Provide us valid proof of your original purchase (backer number and email used for placing the order).
- Package Mendi in its original packaging together with all accessories, manuals, and documentation that came with it.
- Include a description of the reason for the Mendi device return.
This warranty applies to hardware only and does not cover the software. Software license agreements apply to the use of software.
30 day money back guarantee for Kickstarter and Indiegogo
In order to return your Mendi to us you should follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a return request and obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number, shipping address and other instructions. The RMA number must be included with your Mendi return package.
- Provide us valid proof of your original purchase (backer number and email is sufficient).
- Package Mendi in the packaging together with all accessories, manuals, and documentation that originally came with it.
- State the reason for returning the Mendi Device.
- Prepay all your shipping charges
The package should be delivered back to us inside the provided 30 day window. Shipping fees, handling fees, and customs duties are at your expense and will not be refunded to you. Mendi Innovations AB reserves the right to refuse or return Mendi devices not sent in compliance with this Policy and charge you processing, shipping and handling charges.
Limitation of Liability
Your Mendi headset is sold as is and with all faults. This limited warranty is in place of all other express and implied warranties, conditions, or representations. In no event is Mendi liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of use of the products or functionality, business interruption, loss or corruption of information (including data) arising out of the use or inability to use the Mendi headset. This limitation applies without regard to whether such damages are claimed, or brought in an action or claim in tort, contract, on the warranty, or under any other legal circumstance. Our liability to you for loss or damage arising under this warranty cannot exceed in aggregate the net purchase price you paid for the product or the cost of replacing your Mendi headset. The foregoing shall not in any way restrict any liability in relation to death or bodily injury or statutory liability for intentional and gross negligent acts or omissions.
If this Warranty is translated in a language other than English, in an instance of conflict between the translations the English version will prevail.
Privacy and Consent