In order to determine if your Mendi headset is working correctly, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Charge the device using the USB A to USB C cable that came in your Mendi box. A full charge takes up to 5 hours.
- Reinstall the app from the app store (Google Play or Apple's App Store) by uninstalling it and then installing it again, this removes any cached data. It also ensures that you're running the latest version of the app.
- Make sure you have enough of memory space on your device.
- For Android users, location access needs to be enabled in order to connect with the headset. Please read Why does the Mendi app need to know my location in Android?
- If the above steps don't solve your problem, we would also appreciate if you could download the app on a different smartphone and see if you still cannot connect on it. This helps us pinpoint your issue more quickly.
If you are experience any issues after trying all of the above steps, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with further troubleshooting instructions.